ISCedu: Perfect Timing
- The need for Universal Education leading to Global Competitiveness.
- U.S. Secretary of Education: Focus on graduates “College- and Career-Ready."
- U.S. President Obama: Proposal for Universal Preschool.
- Shortened College? Graduates will be qualified with a ICSedu Honors or Vocational Diploma, as it used to be.
- Precision Education: Emerging Careers for 2014 and Emerging Markets.
- Even with a College Scorecard, many families cannot afford post-secondary education.
Shared Stakeholder Responsibility
- Variable but Mandatory Parent Component from Correcting Homework to actual Instruction.
- Home-school – “School in a Box.”
- Staff serves Support/Guidance/Intervention.
International PLCs of the most highly-qualified New & Veteran Teachers and Career Changers will author the curricula. As a result lessons will assure rigidity, relevance and deeply establish the relationships between student, teacher and subject.
Wholly Personalized Education
- Individual Pace & Entry Point (CLEP-type exams).
- Credit for Real-World Experience & Open Coursework.
- No Grade Levels – Student Profile shows “Progress Meter” to Graduation.